im-done-waiting.tumblr.com on We Heart It.
'It must be some book,' she said as she knelt down next to the bed and unscrewed me from my large, rectangular oxygen concentrator, which I called Phillip, because it just kind of looked like a Philip.
Mom hooked me up to a portable tank and them reminded me I had class. ‘Did that boy give it to you?’ she asked out of nowhere.
‘By it, do you mean herpes?’
Hazel Grace (John Green, The Fault in Our Stars)
I had a date two days ago and it went something like that.
- Me: So, what shows are you watching?
- Him: The Mentalist and how I met your mother.
- Me: oh cool.
- Him: And you?
- Me: A..few.. ehm.. you know Supernatural?
- Him: Yes.
- Me: I live this show.
- Him: What do you mean?
- Me: Oh..I carry salt with me and once I wanted to steal holy water with friends bc we couldn't do it by ourselves. And I know the exorcism in case of some demons.
- Him: Hahaha yes thats funny.
- Me: ehm and you know Doctor Who?
- Him: yes but never watched it.
- Me: I just..love it. And Sherlock. And Hannibal. And - yeah lots more.
- Him: cool.
- Me: and do you know The Fault in our stars? I cried my freaking eyes out. Let me tell you the story.
- Him: *listens to the tfios story*
- Me: I really cried. But I always cry when some sad scenes happen in books or shows or movies or advertisments.
- Him: I think that makes someone beautiful.